Let the Stillwater Event Center be your next meeting place to host a business meeting, company function, class, training, or celebration. We have free parking, free WIFI, an outdoor patio area, catering services, and a bar. We are ready to take the stress and hassle out of your event to ensure you and your guests have a great experience. Please contact us for pricing.
What is Event Center Capacity?
The Stillwater Event Center can accommodate up to 225 guests.
How can I check availability?
Fill out our online forms and a member of our team will reach out so we can learn more about your special event.
Can we have a DJ or band?
Yes, you may do either. If you are having a band, please contact us to determine the amount of space needed prior to the event.
Does this venue have parking?
There is free parking on-site. The Stillwater Event Center’s main entrance is street level.
What items are included in the basic rental?
We include the set-up of all tables and chairs in the rental price as well as clean-up. We do not allow any items to be left at the Event Center after the event has ended. Please make arrangements to transport any items you wish to keep after your event. Receptions typically start at 4:00 pm or later. Please let the Director know if your event will begin prior to 4 pm. (All events must end at midnight).
Is there a deposit required to reserve a date?
Yes, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date. The balance of all rent and fees will be due three weeks prior to your event. We accept payments from cash, check, or credit cards.
Are there additional service fees?
Additional fees are dependent on the type of event scheduled and the services requested. All expenses and fees are fully communicated prior to booking the event.
What restrictions are there?
- You may begin decorating at 8:00 am on the morning of your event.
- No items can be hung from the ceilings. (Contact the Director if ceiling decorations other than the ceiling drapery are requested)
- Nothing can be taped to the painted portions of the walls.
- All candles must be surrounded by glass (referred to as “no open flame”)
- We do not allow bubbles, rice, or confetti. Rose petals may be used on the tops of tables only. If bringing in outside custom furniture etc. please have a discussion with event staff prior
- No outside beverages are allowed to be brought into the Event Center
- Alcohol is prohibited in the parking lot
Are there Hotels nearby?
There are several hotels within a two-mile radius.
Does the facility have proper licenses and insurance?
The Stillwater Event Center carries all required licenses and Insurance. Please ask the Director for details.
Do you provide catering services?
The Stillwater Event Center provides quality catering for your event through our exclusive caterer:
Contact Todd Scheel at Todd@scheelscatering.com for more information.